This May half-term I will run an Art Club on Monday 29th May (it’s a bank holiday!) from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm (kids can also choose to come either in the morning or in the afternoon only).
The idea is to let children catch up on sessions they may have missed during term, or perhaps to deepen their experience of a subject they particularly enjoyed.
We will have sessions on the following (depending on who comes):
- Infinity in Art (introduction to perspective, observational drawing)
- Painting a Still Life (painting in the Dutch Style)
- Black and White Notan (geometry, positive and negative space and composition)
- Chinese and European Calligraphy (ink and brushes).
- Sessions will run from 10.00 am to 12.30 pm and 1.30 to 4.00 pm.
- Children who come for the whole day should bring a packed lunch: we’ll eat in Leaders Garden (a five minute walk from my house) weather and time permitting.
- Sessions are for children of six to 12 years, for a maximum of seven children (please note that a minimum of three participants is required for the session to take place.)
- Location: SW15 1LT